The Department of Labor’s (DOL)’s Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA) announced its Getting It Right – Know Your Fiduciary Responsibilities seminar will be held in Phoenix, Arizona.
The seminar will increase awareness and understanding about basic fiduciary responsibilities when operating a retirement plan.
Specifically, topics discussed include:
- Understanding your plan and your responsibilities;
- Carefully selecting and monitoring service providers;
- Making contributions on time;
- Avoiding prohibited on time; and
- Making appropriate disclosures to plan participants and filing annual reports to the government on time.
The seminar will be held at Arizona State University – Skysong on Wednesday, February 15, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. MST. Registration is here.
The agenda may be viewed here.