“All Ways Open Architecture,” Advisor Group’s philosophy, gives financial advisers open product access, hybrid compensation models, multi-custodial solutions, as well as access to third-party money managers and platforms, according to Larry Roth, president and chief executive of Advisor Group.
Advisers using National Financial’s platform for clearing services have access to:
- Enhanced integration with Advisor Group’s contact management platform (Salesforce) for efficient new account opening, investment management, account maintenance and office automation;
- Expanded access to Advisor Group’s Wealth Management platform;
- Technology available via iPad and mobile devices;
- Streetscape, an adviser workstation and myStreetscape, an investor portal; and
- Investment insights from Fidelity Investments for advisers.
“We are eager to expand our relationship with National Financial to provide additional clearing services that can help financial professionals grow their businesses efficiently,” Roth said.
“This enhanced relationship with Advisor Group is one more example of our ongoing commitment to providing broker/dealers with the most advanced technology, products and services in the market today,” said Sanjiv Mirchandani, president of National Financial. “We are excited to play a key role in helping Advisor Group support business growth and help its advisers more efficiently serve their investors.”
Advisor Group is an independent broker/dealer network and a subsidiary of American International Group. Its network consists of FSC Securities Corp. in Atlanta, Royal Alliance Associates in New York and SagePoint Financial in Phoenix, Arizona.