According to the announcement, ComplianceTrak is a secure, Web-based application with the following features:
- The “Dashboard”: The point of instant access to the interactive compliance calendar, reporting and monitoring functionality.
- Interactive Compliance Calendar: A customizable calendar that offers daily, weekly, or monthly formats as well as integrated task tracking, reminders, notes, reporting and recordkeeping capabilities.
- Employee Level Filing portal: A tool that enables users to create a customized compliance “intranet’ that addresses the specific compliance requirements directed at employees such as Code of Ethics reporting (such as filing and monitoring Access Person reports, gift receipts/notifications, etc).
- Fund-Level and Adviser-Level Compliance Portals: These portals include logic that automatically calculates a variety of compliance data, enabling monitoring and reporting on various fund and adviser statistics.
- Dynamic Report Generation: Program that allows users to create and archive compliance reports.
- HedgeOp Compliance Guide: A comprehensive reference resource designed to help users understand and address specific compliance, operational and business issues.
- Quarterly Newsletters.
ComplianceTrak is available for a monthly subscription fee and was designed to help emerging and established hedge fund managers fulfill compliance responsibilities, enhance operational productivity and demonstrate a culture of compliance to investors, auditors and examiners, the announcement said.
More information can be found at www.hedgeop.com.