With MarketScope Advisor, financial advisers can quickly leverage Standard & Poor’s Equity Research to take advantage of market moves and emerging opportunities, a news release said. Advisers can navigate among six discrete modules to manage a multitude of workflow tasks, stay on top of market events, and generate new ideas that meet their clients’ investment needs.
The modules are:
- MarketView – for short updates on market-moving stocks, Standard & Poor’s STARS upgrades/downgrades, activity on the Street, merger talk, stock splits, and S&P’s asset allocation recommendations and global outlook;
- MarketScan – for obtaining market statistics, S&P market commentary and breaking news;
- TrendScope – for in-depth, thematic analysis of recent and emerging trends in health care, energy, lifestyle, Green Investing, Sector Investing, Emerging Markets and more. Offers access to a variety of S&P equity, mutual fund, and ETF recommendations suitable for pairing with allocations derived from S&P investment strategies, equity research and model portfolios;
- Calendars – for informing clients about potential market-moving events such as government data announcements, IPO calendars, and more;
- Rankings – for keeping clients abreast of S&P STARS stock recommendation changes, and how these changes may impact their portfolios; and
- Portfolios – for guiding the creation of individual client portfolios and monitoring the performance of S&P’s own suite of model portfolios.
“With MarketScope Advisor, financial professionals can use the knowledge and insights provided by Standard & Poor’s Equity Research Services to enhance client communications and decision-making regarding investment opportunities across asset classes and around the globe,” said Larry Neal, Executive Managing Director, Standard & Poor’s, in the announcement.
More information on Standard & Poor’s MarketScope Advisor is available at www.marketscope.standardandpoors.com or by calling 800-523-4534.