A news release said Reish Luftman Reicher & Cohen is now known as Reish & Reicher and offers eight legal practice groups chaired by one or more experienced lawyers.
The practice groups with their group leaders now include:
- Business and Tax—Lee Reicher and Jon Karp
- Business and Real Estate Litigation—Gary Wexler
- Employment Litigation and Consulting—Mark Terman
- ERISA and Benefits—Fred Reish and Bruce Ashton
- Estate Planning and Probate – Jeff Lewis and Jon Karp
- Fiduciary and Benefits Litigation—Mike Vanic and Joe Faucher
- Real Estate—Marc Benezra and Lee Reicher
- Financial Services Group—Jason Roberts, Fred Reish, and Bruce Ashton.
The new Financial Services Group consolidates the work for financial service companies including broker/dealers, registered investment advisers, insurance companies, retirement plan providers, hedge funds, and private equity funds.
Attorney Fred Reish is a regular PLANSPONSOR columnist.
More information is available at www.reish.com