Pershing, a subsidiary of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, has extended its practice management tools, which include business consulting, practice management, marketing, compliance, and technology solutions.
The new relationships added to the mix include:
- Barger Group, developers of ClienTalk, a Web-based client survey tool;
- BrokerHunter.com, a securities industry career Web site for recruiting;
- Diamond Consulting Group, a consulting firm for recruiting and training;
- FP Transitions, a succession, valuation and transaction consulting firm;
- Focus Partners LLC, practice management services firm providing coaching, consulting, marketing collateral and presentation content development;
- Gladstone Associates, LLC, an investment banking boutique providing business transition planning and merger and acquisition services;
- Inside Information, an information source for advisers;
- Luxury Attache, a concierge service;
- MarketCounsel LLC, a business and regulatory compliance consulting firm;
- Stark & Stark, a full-service law firm providing compliance, strategic counseling and advisory solutions.
“We are committed to providing our introducing broker-dealer and RIA customers with access to a wide range of valuable resources to help them address every aspect of managing and growing their businesses,’ said Brian T. Shea, President and COO of Pershing LLC. “These new ValueAlliance relationships expand our suite of holistic practice management offerings and provide our customers with a broader choice of actionable solutions to help them meet their strategic business objectives.”