The new member firms are (company, principal(s), location):
- Longfellow Benefits, Kendall Storch and Joseph Gray, Boston, MA
- Corporate Benefit Coordinators, Lee Gjolme, Santa Ana, CA
- NRP, Mark Temple, New York, NY
- Blue Print Financial, BJ Hill, Cleveland, OH
- DelliSanti Benefit Advisors LLC, Joey Dellisanti, Virginia Beach, VA
- Rogers Financial, Ken Rogers, Harrisonburg, VA
Longfellow Benefits is a finalist for the PLANSPONSOR Retirement Plan Adviser of the Year Award (See PLANSPONSOR Announces Finalists for Retirement Plan Adviser of the Year Award).
“As we approach our 100th affiliated firm, NRP continues to attract the best retirement practices in the country,” said NRP president and CEO Bill Chetney, in the announcement. “And as we scale our business, we are able to more effectively deliver support services to our member firms.’
More information about NRP is available at www.n-r-p.com.