The program combines the accessibility of the Web, phone and paper with personalized guidance for employees making multiple benefit enrollment decisions. Calculators, benefit explanations and rules of thumb help ensure employees better understand their benefit choices and the enrollment process.
Features of the program include:
- Complete end-to-end online enrollment experience, including real-time Statement of Health submission and beneficiary designation;
- New decision advice and guidance provided by Amy Helper, an online, interactive avatar to help employees decide what benefit options are best for them and their families;
- A dedicated enrollment expert to help build an employee communications campaign;
- Benefits education tools, calculators and tips for employees—as well as dedicated call center support; and
- Real-time reporting capabilities through an online administrator view, assisting sponsors with evaluating participation levels and identifying gaps.
For more information, visit www.metlife.com.