According to a press release, MassMutual’s ERISA Advisory Services consulting group is prepared to provide a broad range of compliance support for existing and prospective 403(b) clients and their advisers including:
- Plan document services for ERISA and non-ERISA plans;
- Overall analysis and recommendations regarding 403(b) retirement plans;
- Guidance for resolution of testing, plan design, and coverage issues;
- Analysis of current and proposed regulatory changes and impacts to a client’s plan;
- Audit assistance in preparation for IRS/DOL plan audits;
- Corrective action program (EPCRS) assistance; and
- Fiduciary and investment due diligence assistance.
For more information call MassMutual at 888-626-4911.