According to a news release, the additions were requested by retirement advisers in the Taft-Hartley market. The company said the seven new offerings, which became available November 1, are a part of its Smart Architecture Investment Program and qualify for its fiduciary certification and warranty program.
The new investment options are:
- Manning & Napier Pro Blend Conservative Term Series
- Manning & Napier Pro Blend Extended Term Series
- Manning & Napier Pro Blend Maximum Term Series
- Manning & Napier Pro Blend Moderate Term Series
- Manning & Napier World Opportunities
- Calvert Large Cap Growth Fund
- Winslow Green Growth Fund.
The company also announced it has named a new head of its Taft-Hartley practice and two new Taft-Hartley relationship managers (see MassMutual Beefs Up Taft-Hartley Team).