Key features of the Intuition product include:
- • High quality scanning from a wide variety of scanners;
- A robust and powerful search engine;
- The ability to redact sensitive information before printing;
- Archiving of electronic documents from a wide array of software applications, including text files, PDFs, movies, autoCAD, sound files, as well as Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook and Word;
- Customizable and color-coded indexing features;
- Sophisticated search and retrieval features; and
- Flexible distribution features for mailing or e-mailing customer records or compliance documents.
“Intuition provides advisers the means to go paperless. It’s easy to install and simple to use. It captures, stores and retrieves any document with just a few keystrokes or mouse clicks,’ said Chris Wacker, senior vice president of Business Development for Laserfiche, in a press announcement.
Intuition costs less than $1,500, and Laserfiche has partnered with Visioneer to offer a free scanner to the first 100 buyers of Intuition.
For more information, visit www.intuitionpro.com.