The Washington, D.C.-based institute redesigned and retooled its website with new resources to help users navigate the retirement income industry. The new site is also mobile friendly to cater to on-the-go users who access it on smartphones and tablet devices.
“The new IRIonline.org offers everything from retirement calculators, to an annuities glossary, to the latest research reports from IRI,” said IRI President and CEO Cathy Weatherford. “The new website also will serve as a recruiting tool as potential members can access a sampling of IRI’s research, policy and education resources.”
The website offers:
- Upgraded retirement planning tools and calculators for consumers and financial professionals;
- Background material on public policy issues affecting the insured retirement industry and retirement planning;
- Select studies from IRI’s research portfolio;
- Quarterly industry-wide annuity sales reports;
- Resources to understand the regulatory oversight and taxation of annuities; and
- New industry perspectives video series, including the first installment with Forethought Financial Group President and CEO John Graf.
The Insured Retirement Institute is a nonprofit organization that provides an objective forum for communication and education, and advocates for sustainable retirement solutions.