The five ETFs and their new names and indexes are:
- PowerShares Autonomic Growth NFA Global Asset Portfolio – PowerShares Ibbotson Alternative Completion Portfolio, Ibbotson Alternative Completion Index
- PowerShares Autonomic Balanced Growth NFA Global Asset Portfolio – PowerShares RiverFront Tactical Balanced Growth Portfolio, RiverFront Global Tactical Balanced Growth Index
- PowerShares Autonomic Balanced NFA Global Asset Portfolio – PowerShares RiverFront Tactical Growth & Income Portfolio, RiverFront Global Tactical Balanced Growth & Income Index
- PowerShares Value Line Timeliness Select Portfolio – PowerShares S&P 500 High Quality Portfolio, S&P 500 High Quality Rankings Index
- PowerShares Value Line Industry Rotation Portfolio – PowerShares Morningstar StockInvestor Core Portfolio, Morningstar StockInvestor Core Index
“We believe the new indexes will better align the portfolios with the changing investment landscape, provide investors with the potential for improved risk-adjusted returns, and position our family of ETFs for continued growth,” said Ben Fulton, Invesco PowerShares managing director of global ETFs, in the announcement.