The College Planning Portal includes:
- a comprehensive guide to financial aid options,
- a College Savings Plan Comparison Chart,
- a free application for Federal Student Aid,
- a Student Budget Calculator and
- a savings plan calculator.
“The rising cost of college is a large concern for many of our shareholders – the College Planning Portal is designed to help people consider their options for saving,’ said Mark Anderson, President and CEO of Integrity in a press release. “We developed the portal to help people find the plan that best meets their long-term needs and financial goals. At Integrity, we want to help make college education an achievable goal.’
You can find more information at http://www.integrityfunds.com