Essential Connections: People, Ideas, Opportunities
Each year, the PLANADVISER National Conference brings together the best and the brightest in the retirement plan advisory industry, providing an opportunity for learning, networking and making connections with peers and providers.
Though our conference will be hosted digitally this year, we remain committed to our mission, and we know that PANC 2020 will be one of our best events yet. The agenda designed earlier this year has been mostly abandoned, with a new agenda in development that deals with the most pressing issues your practice is facing, created after discussions with our advisory committee featuring past PLANSPONSOR Retirement Plan Advisers of the Year.
As you look at the virtual environment in which you will be running your practice for the foreseeable future, we will provide an agenda to help you embrace and optimize that. The 2020 conference agenda will examine the usual core categories of client service, practice management, investments and regulatory challenges, but with a current focus.
The forthcoming agenda includes topics such as:
- Building practice culture in a virtual setting;
- Best practices for meetings and quarterly reviews held virtually;
- Crafting plan design strategies for the new normal;
- Helping clients with cash flow consideration
- Prospecting and selling in a socially distant world;
- What the current investment climate means for investment evaluations; and
- Defining merger and acquisition (M&A) action from the academic perspective.
We will also dive into the critically important and evolving topics of corporate social responsibility, community engagement and giving back.
We are confident that PANC 2020 will be the premier event for retirement specialist advisers to meet the right people, hear the best ideas and create new opportunities.
|2020 PANC Advisory Board|
Daniel Bryant, Sheridan Road Financial