The “Getting It Right – Know Your Fiduciary Responsibilities” seminar will increase awareness and understanding about basic fiduciary responsibilities when operating a retirement plan.
Specifically the event covers:
- Understanding your plan and your responsibilities;
- Carefully selecting and monitoring service providers;
- Making contributions on time;
- Avoiding prohibited transactions; and
- Making appropriate disclosures to plan participants and filing annual reports to the government on time.
The Memphis seminar will be held Tuesday, June 17, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. More information is here.
The Madison seminar will be held Thursday, July 31, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. More information is here.