The inevitable “burger-craving” hits everyone and cannot be easily dismissed. Food&Wine has compiled a list of what it says are the top 25 burgers in the United States (with only one fast-food chain on the list).
The top ten are:
1. In-N-Out Burger – California. Signature Burger: Cheeseburger
2. Minetta Tavern – New York City. Signature Burger: Black Label Burger (topped with with caramelized onions). (Pictured here.)
3. Holeman & Finch – Atlanta. Signature Burger: Burger
4. Ray’s Hell Burger – Arlington, Virginia. Signature Burger: Basic Beef Burger (served in a brioche bun).
5. Craigie on Main – Boston. Signature Burger: Beefburger
6. Louis’ Lunch – New Haven, Connecticut. Signature Burger: The Original Burger (prepared with a combination of chuck and sirloin beef).
7. Zuni Café – San Francisco. Signature Burger: House-ground hamburger (served in a grilled rosemary focaccia).
8. Dyer’s Burgers – Memphis, Tennessee. Signature Burger: Dyer’s Cheeseburger
9. Custom House Tavern – Chicago. Signature Burger: Custom House Burger (short rib, sirloin, and ground pork patty topped with aged cheddar cheese, and shaved onion, served in a sourdough brioche bun).
10. Michael’s Genuine Food & Drink – Miami, Florida. Signature Burger: Black Angus Burger (served in a brioche bun).
To see the full list, click here.
So for your next meeting with a prospective client, wow them with your value-proposition, but maybe introducing them to one of the best burgers in the country will show them you really care.