Buck Global Investment Advisors (BGIA) enables clients to access a broad range of fund managers and investment strategies from around the world. The global team comprises more than 50 investment professionals, advising more than 400 clients on the investment of assets valued at more than $50 billion.
BGIA provides a range of investment consulting solutions including:
- Customized strategies to reduce the risk of pension investments, which provides more predictable contribution forecasts.
- Global investment manager and technical research to support clients’ needs in all regions.
- A range of risk-modeling tools to support dynamic asset allocation policies for defined benefit pension plans.
- Governance and fund option reviews for defined contribution plans, including analysis of default fund options.
- Medium-term asset allocation models that offer greater flexibility to long-term investment strategies by allowing clients to make timely and profitable investment decisions.
- Pensions and investment risk management services that allow Buck advisers to take control and responsibility for the active management of defined benefit pension plan assets on behalf of clients.