The Online 401(k)’s new relationships include:
- Allgen Financial (Orlando, FL)
- Anthony R. Maniscalco, Jr. (Holtsville, NY)
- Arbor Asset (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Clear Financial Solutions (Houston, TX)
- Demand Insurance & Benefits, LLC (Mandeville, LA)
- Hagen & Co (Eden Prairie, MN)
- HMA Direct (Newton, MA)
- Kendall Capital Management (Sandy Spring, MD)
- Knade Financial Group LLC (Easton, MD)
- Knight Field Fabry LLP (Denver, CO)
- Register & Akers Advisory Services (Atlanta, GA)
- Southport Group (Southport, CT)
- Union Financial Partners, Inc. (San Francisco, CA)
- Velocity Investment Partners (Ypsilanti, MI)
- Xerxes Financial Group (Burke, VA)
“With The Online 401(k), we’ve been able to offer our small business clients access to a reasonably priced 401(k) plan built for small businesses,’ said Mike Rogers, director of Pension Services for BPM Wealth Management LLC, a Bay Area-based accounting and business consulting firm.
The Online 401(k) is a provider of full-service Web-based 401(k) plans for small and single-person businesses. The company says it is important for small businesses to benefit from a financial adviser because the adviser not only serves as the investment expert, but he can also provide some relief from fiduciary liability.
More about The Online 401(k) is available at www.theonline401k.com.