The professionals joining include portfolio managers, research analysts, relationship managers and portfolio administrators. The newly expanded team will all work out of Riverfront’s new Richmond office, according to a release.
“We are very excited to be reunited with all of our teammates,” said Michael Jones, Riverfront founding partner, chairman and CIO. “While we’ve continued to work with this group every day for the past two months, the chemistry and camaraderie that drive our investment process are easiest to achieve when we’re working side by side for the same firm.”
The new additions to the Riverfront team are:
- Tim Anderson, partner, chief fixed income officer
- Marc Cheatham, partner, director of technology and operations
- Paul Louie, partner, director of small and mid-cap portfolio management
- Bill Ryder, partner, director of quantitative strategy
- Sam Turner, partner, director of large-cap portfolio management
- Rebecca Felton, relationship manager
- Chris Konstantinos, portfolio risk manager
- Ken Liu, global macro strategist
- Wendy Smailes, manager, compliance and administration
- Karrie Southall, manager, portfolio administration and trading
In their six years together at Wachovia, the team created a series of asset allocation separate account portfolios. Using a “glass walls” approach to clearly communicate their investment decisions, the team attracted nearly $8 billion in client assets into the portfolios, the release says.
This past April, Jones, Rod Smyth, Doug Sandler, and Pete Quinn launched Riverfront Investment Group offers a series of separate account portfolios and strategic and tactical market commentary to financial advisers and their clients, including high-net-worth investors, families, and institutions.
For more information, visit www.riverfrontig.com.
« S&P Breaks Ground on Asian Property Index