The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is hosting a free webcast about the latest activities in Employee Plans Examinations.
Attendees will learn about:
- Examination program priorities for the new fiscal year;
- Form 5500 Series return errors and how to avoid them;
- Recurring errors found in 401(k), 403(b), large case, and multiemployer plans;
- Hot topics and issues in Employee Plans today; and
- The recent EP Compliance Unit projects and summaries of completed projects.
The webcast is December 8 at 2 p.m. Eastern. Interested individuals can register for the event here.