According to the company, the changes, effective immediately, are:
- Mark Marr, previously CFO, is now executive vice president and chief administrative officer, assuming additional responsibility for Risk Management, Operations, Information Technology, and Strategic Integration.
- Ashley Duryea stepped up to fill the CFO post, having previously served as the Network’s controller.
- Ashley Agard, previously chief marketing officer for the firm’s broker/dealer firms, has an expanded role as head of sales and marketing for the Network.
- Jim Clabby, CIO, has an expanded role to oversee Information Technology, Commissions, Licensing and Registrations, and Strategic Integration for ING Advisors Network. Clabby’s previous role focused on overseeing all front and back-office systems for ING’s four independent B/D firms.
- The presidents of ING’s four B/D firms—Financial Network Investment Corporation, ING Financial Partners, Multi-Financial Securities Corporation, and PrimeVest Financial Services—will now report to John Simmers, CEO of ING Advisors Network.
“After a number of years of phenomenal growth, it is important we review our organizational structure to propel our future growth and continue to help our reps succeed,” said Simmers, in a release. “These appointments highlight one of our hidden strengths, the depth of talent in our organization.”