Fiduciary Benchmarks (FBi) has announced that it is rebranding itself as Fiduciary Decisions (FDI) in recognition of the expansion and broadening of its mission and service offering.
Tom Kmak, CEO of Fiduciary Decisions, says the firm offers services beyond benchmarking, including its:
- Business Management Dashboard – a next generation practice management solution that enables retirement plan advisers to better service and sell plans;
- IRA Best Interest Determination – a service designed to help with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)’s best interest rule and the recently released Department of Labor (DOL) prohibited transaction exemption (PTE) on advice; and
- Retirement Outcomes Evaluator – an interactive plan design service that allows clients to make changes to a plan and see the marginal benefits and costs of those changes in seconds.
In addition, the FDI organization is being realigned to better serve both existing and new clients through a re-engineered focus on product development, marketing and sales, client success and research. As such, the following management changes were announced:
- Matt Golda is now chief operating officer focusing on operations, client success and technology;
- Craig Rosenthal is now head of strategy and chief marketing officer focusing on partnerships, product development and marketing;
- Mike Narkoff is now chief revenue officer focusing on enterprise sales across all services and channels;
- Kathleen Connelly is now chief research officer focusing on leveraging FDI’s database to benefit advisers and their clients;
- Ivana Polonijo is now chief client officer focusing on ensuring that clients use FDI services in the most efficient manner to produce successful outcomes for themselves and their clients; and
- Brad Williams is now chief technology officer focusing on the buildout and ongoing maintenance of all of FDI’s technology infrastructure.