According to a Citi news release, the foundation of Citi’s SMA capabilities is its Asset Manager Solutions for Separately Managed Accounts, a tightly integrated end-to-end operations platform.
“Particularly important in our decision to select Citi is its ability to deliver a single front-end trading application capable of supporting step-out trading to our choice of broker or electronic destinations, thereby helping us seek best execution of our trading orders. Also, Citi’s scalable trading application will allow Harding Loevner to accept invitations into sponsor channels that we previously had to decline due to trading efficiency or execution considerations,” said David Loevner, President, Harding, Loevner Management, in the release.
Asset Manager Solutions provides:
- Automated account opening and maintenance,
- Document imaging and archival, auto fax and workflow management,
- Portfolio manufacturing, modeling, maintenance, automated restriction and tax management,
- Automated trade blocking and execution – including sponsor connectivity, step outs, trade-aways and direct market access,
- Trade confirmation, allocations and settlement,
- Automated reconciliation,
- Trade order generation services for account opening, account maintenance, and model changes,
- Electronic trade routing and best execution monitoring,
- Performance reporting, attribution, composite maintenance and portfolio analytics,
- Electronic support for voluntary corporate actions,
- Client communications and fulfillment, and
- Embedded compliance reporting and audit control.
More information can be found at www.hardingloevner.com and www.citigroup.com.