According to a press release, the new funds and corresponding subadvisers include:
- Capital Appreciation Fund—Farr, Miller & Washington LLC;
- Large Cap Relative Fund—EARNEST Partners LLC;
- Mid Cap Value Fund—Lee Munder Capital Group LLC;
- Small Cap Core Fund—The London Company;
- Emerging Markets Equity Fund—AGF Investments America Inc.;
- Global Equity Fund—Bedlam Asset Management plc;
- Core Plus Fixed Income Fund—Bradford & Marzec LLC;
- International Fixed Income Fund—Augustus Asset Managers Ltd.;
- Global Real Estate Fund—Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers LLC; and
- Long/Short Equity—Aronson+Johnson+Ortiz.
Touchstone said its fund lineup now includes U.S. equity, international equity, U.S. fixed income, international fixed income, and a variety of alternative investment funds.
More information is available at www.touchstoneinvestments.com.