According to a press release, StormHarbour’s leadership team includes two other managing principals, Robert Cummings, former managing director and head of Citigroup’s European Credit Products Distribution, and Sohail Khan, former managing director responsible for Citigroup’s legacy asset remediation efforts.
With offices in New York and London and plans for expansion into Switzerland and Asia, StormHarbour expects to apply its expertise in analyzing, structuring, distributing and originating fixed income securities across asset classes for its pension fund, hedge fund, endowment, insurance, banking, and corporate clientele, the release said. The firm said it intends to leverage its partners’ experience in fixed-income markets to broad innovative solutions to clients in the areas of sales and trading, product structuring, advisory services, capital markets and asset management.
The firm’s services will span fixed-income multiple asset classes, including the full range of credit, emerging markets, securitized product, convertible, and alternative asset securities.
“StormHarbour was created to fill a need for an experienced international fixed-income firm free of conflicts in today’s evolving financial services arena,’ said Fredrick Chapey, co-founder and managing principal, in the release.
StormHarbour’s senior executives include:
- Terry Keeley, former chief operating officer of Novator Partners;
- Cyril Martinez, former managing director of Citigroup’s Leveraged Finance Sales team;
- Chris O’Connor, former senior managing director of Global Debt Syndication and Debt Capital markets at Bear Stearns;
- John Stomber, former chief executive officer of Carlyle Capital Corporation;
- Michael Sussman, former managing director and head of Markets Legal of Citigroup.
More information is available at www.stormharbour.com.