PANC 2016: 10 Years of Building Profitable Practices and Evolving Business Models
The PLANADVISER National Conference (PANC) is the retirement planning industry’s premier networking and business strategy event—entering its 10th year!
Annually, top industry professionals from across the U.S. gather in Orlando, Florida, for half a week of discussion and debate about the cutting edge of defined contribution (DC) plans, practice management tools and institutional investments. Whether you’re looking for fresh perspectives, a new provider partner or even the next adviser teammate, PANC is the place to vault your practice to the next level.
As an attendee, you will engage directly with skilled experts and leading advisers to help differentiate your message, add value for your clients and cultivate sustainable growth in an evolving regulatory environment. The networking-friendly environment allows you to connect with many of the PLANADVISER Top 100 Advisers, as well as the PLANPSONSOR Retirement Plan Advisers of the Year.
PANC 2016 will, in particular, feature:
- The newest investment products and strategies—and the professionals who run them;
- Regulatory insights from Washington, D.C., insiders and c-suite industry executives;
- Expanded “Adviser Confidential” sessions for frank, off-the-record debate and dialogue;
- PLANADVISER proprietary research and awards programs;
- Insightful keynote addresses; and much more!