What Is Pathfinder?
Pathfinder 2.0 is the leading unbiased corporate retirement plan search platform used by Broker/Dealers, RIAs, Asset Managers/DCIO, and Individual advisers. With Pathfinder, advisers can conduct plan provider due diligence review, as well as provide a more efficient and comprehensive management of the request for proposal (RFP) process.
Pathfinder 2.0 - New Web Platform
Pathfinder 2.0 is built on one of the most robust web platforms, Force.com. Pathfinder is easy-to-use and leverages more than a decade of experience as the industry’s leading retirement plan benchmarking and search tool. Pathfinder 2.0 offers enhanced scoring, improved user experience, greater flexibility, and report customization.
Pathfinder 2.0 can help you
- Standardize and document the retirement plan provider due diligence process
- Increase your productivity and close ratio for new business
- Improve communication and efficiency in the search process
With Pathfinder 2.0 you get :
- The ability to tailor your search from a vast library of RFP/RFI questions
- Customized client reports
- Detailed side-by-side comparisons of the industry's top service providers
- Access to Strategic Insight investment data
You also have the option of:
- Incorporating PLANSPONSOR research and data from the
annual Recordkeeping and Defined Contribution (DC) surveys, including
Recordkeeper Market Share and plans by segment (size and participants)
- Provider Satisfaction information
- Benchmarking reports by industry