Feb 01, 2011
--- The list recognizes five individuals in honor of PLANADVISER’s fifth anniversary. ---
Launched in 2006, PLANADVISER, the only magazine to address the specific needs and concerns of advisers who specialize in the sale and servicing of institutional retirement plans, including 401(k), 403(b) and defined benefit plans, this year commemorates its fifth anniversary by recognizing as “legends” five individuals who had made a significant personal impact to the retirement plan industry and the advisers who support it.
Those individuals are:
- Bob Doll, Chief Equity Strategist and head of the U.S. Large Cap Series equity team at BlackRock.
- Bill Chetney, Chief Executive Officer and President, LPL Financial Retirement Partners
- Congressman George Miller, (D-California), Ranking Democrat, Committee on Education and the Workforce Committee
- Don Phillips, President, Fund Research, Morningstar, Inc.
- Fred Reish, Managing Director and Partner, Reish & Reicher
The PLANADVISER “legends” will be featured in the fifth anniversary issue of PLANADVISER, and will be honored at our annual Awards for Excellence celebration in New York City on March 24.
At that event, along with sister publication PLANSPONSOR, we will also be honoring our Retirement Plan Advisers and Adviser Teams of the Year, our Plan Sponsors of the Year, as well as other retirement industry luminaries.
More information about the Awards for Excellence celebration is available here.