March 06, 2013
--- PLANSPONSOR has announced the finalists for its annual Retirement Plan Adviser of the Year awards, in three categories. ---
This year, the awards will be given in three categories: individual, team and multioffice.
The finalists will be recognized at the annual PLANSPONSOR/PLANADVISER Awards for Excellence dinner March 27, 2012 in New York City. The winners will be named at the annual PLANADVISER National Conference in September in Orlando, Florida.
The six finalists for the PLANSPONSOR Retirement Plan Adviser Team of the Year are:
- Capital Strategies Investment Group LLC in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois
- Everhart in Dublin, Ohio
- Graystone Consulting - Cincinnati in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Maresh Yoshida 401k Group in Austin, Texas
- Newport Capital Group in Red Bank, New Jersey
- The Willhite Institutional Consulting Group of UBS in The Woodlands, Texas
The team category is defined by the following: A group of two or more advisers in one office location who collectively serve one group of clients. Advisers share relationships and sales and utilize the same team to deliver support to clients.